- Please cancel yourself from a Pilates appointment or a class as soon as you become aware of your inability to attend. With our small class room this allows room for another member to take that spot. We really appreciate your compliance with this policy to help us serve all of our members!
- Classes must be cancelled at all times, even if it is close to the class commencing.
- Outside of 6 hours, you will not be charged. Inside of 6 hours, you will be charged unless we confirm another client to fill your spot.
- You can cancel your class online at your mindBody account or by calling me at 619 206-0026 .
- To maintain consideration for all Vai members, we will be enforcing our cancellation policy.
Studio Conduct and Policy
- All prices & classes are subject to change without notice.
- Refund Policy: Please purchase carefully as NO REFUNDS are available for any private sessions, classes or gift certificates. non transferrable to a friend or family member.
- AUTO-RENEWAL contracts can only be used by one person.
- You can reserve classes online at our website (www.vaifitness.com).
- We have a 6 hour cancellation policy for all reservations (please see details above).
- Attire: comfortable clothes are best for any program offered at Vai Fitness. For the classes or Personal training program at the gym please wear supportive shoes, for the Pilates classes Socks or bare feet are required for pilates mat/reformer sessions/classes.
- Cell Phones: Please have cell phones turned off, unless you are waiting for an emergency call. In this case, please keep your phone on vibrate with you. If you accept a call, please leave the class to talk.
- Update your information: Please keep us up to date concerning the information given on your profile on MindBody For example: if you have changes in your name, address, phone or e-mail, health or medications, please update it.
- Cleanliness: After each class/session, please wipe down the equipment, mat, reformers, etc Please bring your own towel.
- Music: no loud music